Have you ever needed a fake address? You may be doing a survey and wanted to put fake addresses of your respondents who refused to give their real addresses. Or you may need a random address for that one time when you want to make sure that your personal info doesn’t become a part of anywhere.
Whatever the reason, creating a random address is not as difficult as it may seem. All you need is to use a fake address generator to do it perfectly.
But how do you go about it? Well, we’re here to help. Read on!
Why a Fake Address Generator? – An Overview
Most people don’t know there is a way to create a fake address using online address generators. It can be very helpful for people who want to protect their identity when using the Internet.
Besides protecting your data, it can also be helpful for people who start their business and do not have the money it would take to buy an office space or even get a small room inside a house on rent to use as their office space.
The good news is that many fake address generators on the web are free and can help you create a fake address that looks realistic enough for people to accept as being real in just a go.
How to Use a Fake Address Generator?
While choosing a fake address generator, the first thing that you need to do is to find out what type of fake address generator you want to use. Many different tools are available, so it’s important to do research before deciding which one will work for you.
Once you’ve decided on your tool of choice, all that’s left is to find a way to create a random address. Well, the following steps can help:
- After accessing the generator on your browser, open it and select the country for which you desire to create the random address.
- After that – hit the “Generate” button.
- Once you do that, the program will start generating random addresses in a programmed way as per selected country rules.
- You must wait until your desired address appears on your screen, copy it, and use it wherever you want.
Copy Address and Change Values
If you don’t want to use a fake address generator, then there’s a brilliant idea that I’m going to share here.
- Go to Google.com and search for some business niche with the country name and city name. For example, if you want to create a random address in Manchester, UK, then search in Google “Accounting Firm in Manchester.” You’ll get a list of businesses and their address.
- Now copy any random address from the list and change values only. You can change your Street Number; you can change your House number.
- Replace the name with a random name or the name you want.
- Don’t change the postal code because changing that can make it look fake.
- Keep the street name the same because everyone can check the address on Google Maps, and if they don’t find that street or road, they may easily guess that you have given a fake address.
- Once done, take a look at the address you’ve created; if it’s looking like a real one, use it wherever you want.
Obviously, this procedure will take time, but this will give you something you can confidently present. Though, the fake address generator tool does it all in just seconds; if you don’t want to rely on the tool, this method will never disappoint you because the tool can give some street name that doesn’t exist in that city or area and a single query on Google Map put your credibility on questions.
Is it Possible to Generate Random Address Manually?
If you’re creating a random address by copying and pasting various elements from other addresses and mixing them, there’s a chance that you will get caught. Every country or even county has its own style of writing address.
In the UK, Postal Code is a must in an address because it’s like a map coordinates. While in USA, the postal code is not enough to pinpoint a location.
So, if you’ll create a random fake address manually, there’s a chance that you’ll do it wrong, and that can put you in trouble as well.
A better idea is to use a random fake address generator because it has a set of rules. It generates fake addresses which won’t look fake.
The End Note
Well, now you have three different ideas or methods if you want to get a random or fake address for any rightful purpose. Obviously, we don’t want to assume that you’re generating a fake address for illegal or unethical purposes.
You can use any of the above-mentioned methods whenever you need a fake address. A fake address generator is obviously a good idea, but I always say never to rely entirely on the tool because tools are not human, and they follow algorithms that might not be smart enough as you are.
So whenever you create a fake address using a random address generator, double-check it before using it anywhere.
You may also like this: How to Remove Ampleapp Virus?